Thursday, July 11, 2013

Introducing Kindred Closets and the threads that connect!

On July 1st I launched my new blog, Kindred Closets. After I realized that I had friends all over the world connected together by the internet, I came up with the idea for this blog about people who are connected by some tiny thread across the globe.


Here's a screen shot of my first post! Check out www.kindredclosets.blogspot.com for more posts!

The theme for Saving With Selena, though near and dear to my heart, severely limits my choices of blog topics. At Saving With Selena I focus on tips for simple ways to save money and be sustainable with a secondary life hacks/re-purposing theme. Kindred Closets will utilize my dreamier, artistic skills and will hopefully give me a chance to interview people I admire. 


Here are three exampled of my most recent inspirational images
I would love for you to subscribe to Kindred Closets and get one in your inbox every day! <3
While you are at it, I would love for you to subscribe to Saving With Selena as well, if you want to!

I will still be posting occasionally about sustainability,as well as sharing life hacks and money saving tips here on Saving With Selena.

Kindred Closets will feature art, travel, fashion, beauty tips, and more! Also I post an inspiring quote and sketch every day. You can check out the launch page and work your way through the posts to today, or you can go straight to today's post.
Check out my new blog at www.kindredclosets.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think! 



No comments:

Post a Comment