Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Got My Free Magazine- Did You?

A few weeks ago I posted a link for how to get a free Bridal Guide Magazine. I just got mine in the mail this week. It is the November/December 2012 issue. I guess they distribute them rather early!

Anyway, here are some beautiful photos of the magazine I got:



I work in fashion design, so any style magazine is a good magazine for tear sheets and trend forecasting. For those of you who are preparing to wed, this will be a great resource for you since there's a list of ways to save money on your wedding plans. Remember, though, you can often find this same information online for free.

 I'll be passing my issue onto a friend at work.If you haven't gotten yours yet, check out the free Bridal Guide Magazine and see if they are still giving them away.

Be sure to let me know if you get one! What will you do with yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment